- Senior Compliance staff
This role has the responsibility to contribute as a senior member of Compliance team to formulate company’s compliance strategies, conduct and manage compliance activities in coordination with all departments aiming at minimizing/controlling the legal risk in our new/existing business, contributing to build compliance culture throughout the company.
- Job detail
Effectively lead the subordinate staff to accomplish the missions of Compliance Team under supervision of Compliance Manager as follows:
– Plan, review and improve the compliance program which is the action plan to highest meet requirements in a company which has strategies toward sustainable environment, social and manufacturing
– Implement, review the result of compliance program and facilitate all the departments to implement Plan-Do-Check-Action cycle for that purpose.
– Establish and maintain effective misconduct/misappropriation handling procedure, including classification/criteria of misconducts/punishment.
– Research and recommend the solution for the misconduct cases in accordance with the relevant internal rules.
– Report periodically about misconduct/misappropriation cases to Management and relevant committees.
– Establish and maintain database of compliance issues, release Action plan to improve misconduct cases.
– Plan, prepare and conduct compliance training projects; present compliance issues.
– Others as assigned from Compliance Manager
Education, no. of year experience:
• University degree;
• At least 2-year experience in relevant position
• Solid knowledge about the Sustainable Development Goals, GOTS, OCS, CCS, RCS, GRS….
- Solid and continuous study to maintain/improve knowledge regarding latest legal and regulation movements.
• Good investigation skills.
• Very good computer skills using all major office applications.
Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Sophisticated interpersonal skills to communicate smoothly and professionally with peoples with various background and situation, including interview with suspects of misconduct cases.
• An analytical & organized approach, with a good attention to details.
• A commitment to build strong compliance culture.
• Innovative and self-driven.
– Salary : Negotiation during interview
– Healthcare insurance, social insurance and unemployment insurance (as Government).
– Allowance: Transportation, house, hardworking, English skill, etc…..
– Annual company trip.
–Human Resource room: An Hung Group Garment JSC – Km18 +800, National road No.7, Cong Thanh Village, Yen Thanh district, Nghe An Provine, Vietnam
Time: since 30.04.2020 – 01.06.2020
– Or Send email via : [email protected]